Urbee Ltd are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and the security of your personal information.
This policy explains how any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
By visiting www.urbee.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
When Urbee Ltd collect and process your personal information we are doing so on our own behalf, and not on behalf of any third parties. Urbee Ltd is therefore termed a data controller under the terms of data protection legislation.
Your information and why we collect it
When you purchase something from our store, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, billing and shipping addresses, postcode, email address and payment information in order for us to carry out our contract with you.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. We use this information to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with our site.
We may collect your email address for the purpose of email newsletters online (not as part of account creation).
We may collect your email address or mobile telephone number at craft fairs and events to send you a receipt for purchasing your goods.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our business, new products and other updates. You have to 'opt in' for this.
We may also need to send you emails as part of an order update.
Cookies (What are they and how we use them)
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_ForceFlashSite, Session, When viewing a mobile site (old mobile under m.domain.com) it will force the server to display the
non-mobile version and avoid redirecting to the mobile site.
_hs, Session, Security.
_smSession, Persistent (two days or two weeks), Identifies logged in site members.
_XSRF-TOKEN, Session, Security.
_svSession, Persistent (two years), Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site.
_RequestID, Session (20 seconds), Tracks visitor behavior and measures site performance.
_SSR-caching, Session, Indicates how a site was rendered.
_smSession, Persistent (Two weeks), Identifies logged in site members.
Please note that if you block cookies, you will not be able to use all of the features on our website.
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with other organizations to help us use your personal information.
We use to provide a payment gateway.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our site - you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here:
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
If you have agreed to it, we’ll send you newsletters or marketing messages by email. Sometimes, we may use purchase history or saved items to increase our knowledge or what our customers like, so that we can make sure we’re talking to you about things you like from our online store.
You can stop receiving newsletters or marketing information by:
- Contacting us via email at
- Clicking unsubscribe link on any email
You may also write to us at:
133 Green Lane
We’ll update your information as soon as possible. We will still continue to send service messages such as order updates.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please write to us at the address below.
We will freely provide you with details of the information we hold about you and will do so within 30 days of the request.
Your rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to know whether we are processing your personal data, and to access the personal information
we hold about you, free of charge.
- The right to correct personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete. This can be done by contacting us at
- The right that we delete your data, stop collecting or processing it, in some circumstances. This can be done by contacting us at and requesting for your data to be deleted. At this point, we will look at your request and inform you of our decision within 28 days.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages (through specific or all channels). This can be done by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any promotional email sent from Urbee Ltd or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to stop sending you any marketing messages (through specific or all channels) within 28 days of your request.
- The right to withdraw consent for any consent-based processing. This can be done by contacting us at
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator – in the UK, the Information Commissioner's Office.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
133 Green Lane